Kimmel Cultural Campus
Kimmel Cultural Campus engages the region’s diverse communities in art through performance and education, serving as an inclusive and preeminent place to enjoy exceptional experiences that reflect the spirit of the Philadelphia region.
The principal means by which Kimmel Cultural Campus achieves its mission include:
- People: Cultivate a creative, inclusive, socially-responsible community where artists, guests, staff, donors, and volunteers share experiences that are delivered with pride and integrity.
- Exceptional Experiences: Collaborate, present, and produce to ensure a broad range of relevant and meaningful performances, events, and artistic programs, including support to artists in the creation of new work that serves the region’s audiences.
- Arts Education: Educate the region’s young people through access to quality arts experiences and multi-year opportunities to see, make, and understand the performing arts both on-campus and in communities.
- The Cultural Campus: Operate venues and nurture assets that deliver diverse and vital arts experiences, are a proud home to its Resident Companies, and are active gathering spaces for social and community events. These venues include the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, The Academy of Music, and the Merriam Theater.
- There were no results found.